The project was launched in 2012.
A WAKE UP CALL TO THOSE WHO ARE CALLED...
Ms. P.V. Marykutty, Director, Christeen
“Y-12” means “Year-2012”. Those children who were born in the year 2000 are invited to join in this project. Boy Jesus at the age of 12 was so much concerned about His heavenly father’s business. “Y-12” Project is to train its members as true disciples of Jesus.
This will be an ongoing discipleship programme till 2030 and then they will be 30 years old. These energetic youth are expected to make a commitment to proclaim Jesus in whichever field, they are working.
To achieve this mission of “Y-12”, we are conducting the follow up classes for the members of ‘Y-12 project” at regular intervals, in different places, aiming at their spiritual and mental growth until 2030 and thus to make them capable to lead the World Evangelization 2033.
Children born in the millennium year of 2000 are special. Christeen helps them to grow as disciples of Jesus. The teen Jesus is their role model. “And Jesus increased in wisdom and in years, and in divine and human favour” (Lk. 2:52). Y12 project invites those who are born in the jubilee year to grow like Jesus.
• Y13 They begin their teenage,
• Y20 They become youth,
• Y26 They choose their professions and state of life.
Children are a gift from God. Every child is an expression of God’s love for humanity. They are the pride of the church and the State. Hence it is imperative to bring up these little ones beneficial to the future of the world. ‘Train children in the right way, and when old they will not stray’ (prov. 22:6).
• Training for Evangelization during April and May every year
• Qualified personnel will be sent to different places for proclamation
• Specially selected leaders will be sent for 2 week mission journey
• Training will be given to children to expand and use their gifted talents and abilities to spread the word of God
• Special attention will be focused on families, professionals, artists and writers to come on a common platform to enrich the evangelization process.